Strona o podanym adresie nie została odnaleziona.
Zapraszamy na stronę główną.
INTELLECT platform is, inter alia, an effective environment integrating external software and supporting analysis and decision making. Below are presented the general functional characteristics of INTELLECT- allowing to qualify it to the best solutions of Business Intelligence.
- infrastruktura BI
INTELLECT gives you the option to manage access rights and keep guard on the security of the data. Downloaded data is stored in data buffers and you can carry out your own access policy to the collected data. Administration is shared for whole platform – for all modules of INTELLECT-a.
- Management of data buffers downloaded from externalm systems
All external systems data are stored in own data buffers to which the user has on-line access.
- Solution building tools
INTELLECT have a number of features that enable to build their own platform solutions. Without additional programming, you are able to:
- create new and modify existing reports
- create your own modules and objects (eg letters)
- change the existing lists (add columns, delete columns, change descriptions, masks, change the SQL query …)
- Tools supporting users collaboration
Each report can be stored in the repository and can be subject of remarks and comments between users of the platform. For example, each user is possible to start the proces requesting for issuing a comment from any users identified by him. The system will transfer all submited comments and integrate them in relation to specific documents and reports.
INTELLECT gives you the possibility to use standard reports and build your own statements using parameters declared during charging, or using the values stored in the system. Reports can be distributed with respect to access rights. Reports can be published using the internet. Many statements can be generated automatically according to declared schedule.
- Managerial dashboards
INTELLECT gives you the opportunity to build sets of indicators with reference to the goals and interpretation of the ranges of potential results. Various catalogs of indicators can be dedicated for separate users, helping them ad-hoc with interpretation of obtained results. Thus, using the accumulated indicators you can embody the truth of the complex processes taking place in your company.
- Ad-hoc queries
INTELLECT has the tools to build its own queries and filters. This allows you to respond ad-hoc analyzing the statements. Some of the tools allow you to build filtering, grouping, pivots, summation without referencing to the database – operating on the already downloaded data – providing remarkable efficiency and statements speed.
- Integration with Microsoft Office
INTELLECT has its own editor that is used for a number of descriptive fields. The editor has extensive instrumentation allowing you to effective editing of the text. Additionally the software has the ability to use Microsoft Office tools where it can be particularly helpful (for example, when editing of Financial Reports).
- Use of mobile devices
INTELLECT gives you access to the reports submitted to the repository using mobile devices. The repository is available via the web browser application.. Communication is two-way – user using a smartphone / tablet / notebook can record comments and remarks.
- OLAP Analyses
INTELLECT provides the user ability to perform on-line analysis at many places in an efficient and rapid manner . User can perform cavity and pivots on the delivered data obtaining a result in real time.
- Interactive visualization
INTELLECT gives you the ability to change forms of visualization. This way you will be able to create views that give the best idea of the analyzed data. Changes can be carried out on-line to give instant effect. For many visualization there are features that allow more detailed analysis of selected portion of the data. Using standard tools you will be able to simultaneously perform castling of data and visualization of estimation.
- Predictions and inferences
INTELLECT gives you the opportunity to, inter alia, to carry out the estimation of the presented results. This way you can build probable scenarios of behavior in the future. In addition, our platform provides dedicated modules and tools which allow you to build predictions, long-term plans and rules of behavior. In the environment there are features and tools that referring to the history will help you build the best estimation models. Based on a history you can carry out efficient inference and build the most probable scenarios.
- Results tables
INTELLECT gives you the ability to create plans, indicators, measurable objectives, descriptions of compartments of results along with their interpretation. This way you can, at any time, make statements and comparisons between the initial objectives and the degree of their implementation with the automatic interpretation of the results.
INTELLECT BI contains several modules supporting work of the most sensitive areas of the enterprise.
- Analysis of the structure and dynamics of sales
- Sales analysis using Drag & Drop technology
- Analysis of sales Cart
- Analysis of actual sales prices
- Analysis of groups (profiles) of contractors
- Analysis of stock features
- Analysis of sales concentration
- Analysis of effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Presentations using maps
- Trends research based on historical data
- Analysis of what-if sales type
- Baskets sales correlation research
- Research of profitability of sales for products and projects
- Sales contracts accounting
- Planning and accounting for sale tasks
- Cost accounting for the declared multidimensional cost structures
- Declaring allocation keys for indirect costs
- Cost accounting for products and product range
- Account of costs for projects
- Multidimensional comparative analysis of historical data
- Analysis of trends
- Analysis of the what-if costs
- Running routes and technological recipes for the use of Cost Account
Planning and project accounting
- Project records
- Planning of the sale structure and projects cost
- Sales estimations and project costs
- Scheduling projects
- Project Accounting
- Examination of profitability for projects
- Analysis of the effectiveness of planning
- Collective and historical analysis for projects
Reckoning and cash management
- Analysis of unacounted documents
- Analysis of unacounted documents
- Aging of receivables and liabilities
- Risks analysis, records of court cases
- Support panels for debt collection
- Efficient cash management panel
Managerial indicator panels
- The possibility of declaring indicators (performance, efficiency, etc.) for system roles
- Arbitrarily declared indicators for the concept of business metering
- The graphical visualization of calculated data for interpreted values intervals
- Presentations of alerts
Financial data-sheets and Accounts
- Ability to configure any financial data-sheets and statements
- Predefined sheets: income and earned surplus, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, indicator analysis, early warning of bankruptcy models
- Comparative Statements for accrued financial sheets
- Trends research based on historical data
- Ability to create rules and principles of interpretation of financial data sheets
- Ability to configure tamplates of accounts
- Construction of predictions and its accounts on the basis of selected financial data-sheets
- Ability to create a prediction based on the profiled scenarios
Consolidations of capital groups
- Declarations of capital groups
- Generate consolidated financial data-sheets for capital groups
- Generate consolidated accounts for capital groups.
- Long-term planning of sales
- Long-term planning of production
- Planning with the use of technological routes
- Defining the process of long-term planning
- Planning based on the financial data- sheet
- Planning of sales tasks for the assumed sales characteristics
- Storage of documents generated in the system and external documents
- Reviewing and determining the flow of documents
- Building the diagram of capital groups
- Description of capital relations for capital groups
- Panels, windows, interfaces fully definable and declared for the system roles in accordance with the concept of reporting and access to managerial indicators
- Ability to build any dashboards, analyzes and statements
- Interface customization
- Possibility of reviewing the interface
- Possibility to change text and content
- Internal-built environments to reconfiguration, changes and design new windows, functions, reports
- On-line: the ability to download ready-to-use standard sheets, drivers, statements (library of expert data available via web)
- Access system – restrictions on the range of available options and the range of downloaded data
- Record and allocation of tasks
- Publication of documents, any analysis and spreadsheets via a web browser